The University Catalog is the authoritative source for information on courses. The Schedule of Classes is the authoritative source for information on classes scheduled for this semester. See the Schedule for the most up-to-date information and see Patriot web to register for classes.
Course Information from the University Catalog
Recent developments in the field.
Equivalent to ADJ 490 (2009-2010 Catalog)
Topics vary. May be used to fulfill requirements for different concentrations in the BS in criminology, law, and society depending on the topic. May be repeated for a maximum of 15 credits when topic is different.
7 Sections Currently Scheduled for Fall 2012
From the Schedule of Classes
- CRIM 490-001: Innovations in Policing Thomas Ryan - 07:20 PM to 10:00 PM R - Section Syllabus
- CRIM 490-003: Firearms Law, Policy/Politics Christopher Koper - 01:30 PM to 04:10 PM F - Section Syllabus
- CRIM 490-004: Homeland Sec & Risk Assessment Allan Turner - 09:00 AM to 10:15 AM MW - Section Syllabus
- CRIM 490-005: Human Trafficking Mark Harrington - 04:30 PM to 07:10 PM W - Section Syllabus
- CRIM 490-006: Radicalzt'n/Recruit Terrorists Dennis Pluchinsky - 01:30 PM to 04:15 PM M - Section Syllabus
- CRIM 490-007: Women Who Kill Paula Ruth Gilbert - 04:30 PM to 07:10 PM W - Section Syllabus
- CRIM 490-008: Serial Murder Lucinda Hatton - 10:30 AM to 01:10 PM T - Section Syllabus