Virtual advising appointments with Brielle DeMatteo are scheduled through NavigateMason. Follow the instructions below to access the system and schedule an appointment.
Scheduling an Appointment
- Click on the green “NavigateMason” login button above or use this link: https://gmu.campus.eab.com/.
- Enter your netID and password.
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on “Accept.”
- Click “Get assistance” on the top right.
- Select "Academic Advising" as the appointment type.
- Select "College of Humanities and Social Sciences."
- Select "Master's/Doctoral Student Advising" as the major/program/service type.
- Select "Criminology, Law and Society" as the location.
- Select “Brielle DeMatteo” as your assigned advisor to see her calendar.
- Choose the day and time of your appointment.
- Add your reason for the appointment in the comments field, as well as any additional information you want your advisor to know. Please refer to the list of Appointment Types below before scheduling your appointment using this tool.
- Include your cell number if you want a text reminder (optional).
- Click Confirm Appointment. You will receive a confirmation and reminder email.
Virtual advising appointments with Brielle DeMatteo should be made for the following services:
- BAM pre-acceptance advising (must meet with your undergraduate advisor first)
- BAM advising for graduate courses
- Graduate program overview and/or application assistance
- MS program academic advising (course planning and/or registration)
- Thesis/Dissertation information (to include obtaining signatures/turning in forms)
- Graduate degree progress (review of degree audit and/or completing a Program of Study form)
For other services, please email Brielle directly at firstname.lastname@example.org before scheduling through this tool.
- Appointments can be made no less than 3 hours in advance of the selected start time.
- Students are expected to arrive/be logged in on time.
- If you are 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment you must reschedule; no exceptions.
Need to Cancel?
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so with as much notice as possible. You may cancel and/or reschedule your appointment via NavigateMason, or by e-mailing your advisor in advance.