Advising appointments with Brielle Manovich are scheduled through NavigateMason. Follow the instructions below to access the system and schedule an appointment.
Scheduling an Appointment
- Click on the green “NavigateMason” login button above or use this link: https://gmu.campus.eab.com/.
- Enter your netID and password.
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on “Accept.”
- Click “Get assistance” on the top right.
- Select "Academic Advising" as the appointment type.
- Select "College of Humanities and Social Sciences."
- Select "Master's/Doctoral Student Advising" as the major/program/service type.
- Select "Criminology, Law and Society" as the location.
- Select “Brielle Manovich” as your assigned advisor to see her calendar.
- Choose the day and time of your appointment.
- Add your reason for the appointment in the comments field, as well as any additional information you want your advisor to know. Please refer to the list of Appointment Types below before scheduling your appointment using this tool.
- Include your cell number if you want a text reminder (optional).
- Click Confirm Appointment. You will receive a confirmation and reminder email.
Advising appointments with Brielle Manovich should be made for the following services:
- BAM pre-acceptance advising (must meet with your undergraduate advisor first)
- BAM advising for graduate courses
- Graduate program overview and/or application assistance
- MS program academic advising (course planning and/or registration)
- Thesis/Dissertation information (to include obtaining signatures/turning in forms)
- Graduate degree progress (review of degree audit and/or completing a Program of Study form)
For other services, please email Brielle directly at email@example.com before scheduling through this tool.
Appointments for fall 2022 can be in-person (Enterprise Hall 338) or online (via Zoom). Be sure to select the correct day of the week to view availability based on your preference (e.g., in-person vs. online).
- Appointments can be made no less than 3 hours in advance of the selected start time.
- Students are expected to arrive/be logged in on time. Upon arrival to in-person appointments, please sign in using the iPad at the front of the main CLS office spaces.
- If you are 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment you must reschedule; no exceptions.
Need to Cancel?
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so with as much notice as possible. You may cancel and/or reschedule your appointment via NavigateMason, or by e-mailing your advisor in advance.