Christopher W Allen
- “American Spacepower: Security, Science, and Hope,” Journal of Space Exploration 11:1 (April 2022), https://www.tsijournals.com/articles/american-spacepower-security-science-and-hope-15740.html
- “USAF Expeditionary Security Operations 2040: A Technology Vision for Deployed Airbase Defense Capabilities,” in Defending Air Bases in an Age of Insurgency, Volume II, ed. Shannon W. Caudill, Air University Press, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama, March 2019.
- “Strange Déjà Vu: Tackling Information Sharing Problems for Efforts Against Transnational Organized Crime,” Air University (SAASS Thesis), Muir S. Fairchild Research Information Center, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama, June 2015 (available online at https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/AD1015821.pdf).
CRIM 350 - Counterintelligence, Department of Criminology, Law and Society, George Mason University
- School of Advanced Air and Space Studies (SAASS), Air University, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama; Master of Philosophy, Military Strategy, June 2015
- Air Command and Staff College, Air University, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama; Master of Art and Science, Military Operational Art and Science, June 2014
- Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) / Defense Language Institute (DLI), Monterey, California; Master of Arts, Security Studies (Middle East), Air Force Institute of Technology, December 2009
- University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky; Juris Doctor, Law, May 2000
- University of Louisville, College of Arts & Sciences, Louisville, Kentucky; Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, August 1997