Major Area Paper

Doctoral students are required to complete a Major Area Paper (MAP).  If you are a full-time student, you should aim to submit your MAP for review before your fourth year in the program. The Major Area Paper Guidelines (see below) provide important information about the content, format, recommended time lines, and evaluation process for the MAP.